Planting Team Calendar:
The planting team (those who are already committed to planting with HCC this year) will begin meeting regularly as we prepare for launch Sunday (Sept 11).
Planting Team Meetings coming up:
March 27, 4-6pm
April 24, 4-6pm
May 29, 4-6pm
June 26, 4-6pm
July 31, 4-6pm
Pray with us...
- That we would be Gospel-centered. In preaching, teaching, and building the church from the beginning, that we would rely on the Lord and his gospel every step of the way.
- That our church would be characterized by vital community. As we develop the community of this church together, that we would love and care for each other in Spirit-led, God honoring ways. Let's pray John 15:10-12 specifically over our community.
- That our church would be in and for Hillsborough. Our prayer is that our church would be a blessing to the community of Hillsborough, and that we would be able to partner with other churches already there so that Hillsborough might become known as a light for the gospel.
- For the logistical, behind-the-scenes kinds of details. Pray for wisdom in details like the Articles of Incorporation, Constitution and By-laws, organizational structure, etc.
- For the Lord to provide our tangible needs; including financially, and in terms of a physical meeting space.
Hillsborough Community Church Informational Meeting
We met in the fall of 2021 to talk about what is to come (see below):
- Why a church plant?
- Why Hillsborough?
- What is the plan for the Hillsborough church plant in the next 6-12 months?
For more information, reach out to Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is leading this church plant in Hillsborough?
Malcolm joined the Bible Church team in 2012 after serving at Sky Ranch for five years. He served as Youth Minister at CHBC from 2012-2021 before being ordained as a pastor on April 25, 2021.
In July of 2021, Malcolm transitioned to a church plant pastoral resident as he prepares to plant in Hillsborough in 2022. Over the course of the year he will be engaged in a church planting cohort with the Leaders Collective out of Raleigh, NC.
Malcolm met his wife, Kelly, while working at Sky Ranch, a Christian summer camp in Texas. They have four children; Noah, Leo, Piper and Lucy. Malcolm grew up in Cincinnati, OH and graduated from University of Kentucky (B.A.) and finished his Master of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies with a concentration in exegesis from Western Seminary in 2021.
Malcolm enjoys camping, fly fishing, biking, and simple barbecues in the backyard with friends.
Don't hesitate to reach out with questions or to get connected!