Outdoor Worship Night
Sunday, August 2, 6:30 pm
on Soccer field • Bring your own blanket(s) and chair(s) • Weather Permitting
Join us each Sunday evening for family worship and prayer on the Soccer Field to provide an outdoor space for families to gather together in fellowship.
- Arrive early so that we can enjoy fellowship with each other, and get properly situated with social distancing before the event begins.
- We recommend that masks be worn from your car to your seated area, and then from there back to your car, since social distancing of six feet will be hard to maintain as you arrive and leave. Once you are settled, masks are optional.
- Bring your own blankets, chairs, or portable tents for seating. When you claim your spot on the grass, please make sure there is at least six feet between you and your neighbor.
- Keep your eye on the weather. If it is raining Sunday morning, we will cancel the event (we'll let you know via email and this page)
- Please register to let us know you’re coming (via links below). That will enable us to ensure enough space for social distancing.