Sunday Morning Services
Indoors at 9 am & 11 am • Live Stream at 11 am
On December 27, we shifted to a two-service worship schedule, with two indoor services at 9 am & 11 am.
A few things to note:
- The content of the two morning services will be virtually identical. Due to colder weather, we had to pause the outdoor service until sometime in the Spring 2021.
- We will be live-streaming the indoor service starting at the 11 am time.
- All services will be abiding by civic guidelines including 6+ feet physical distancing between households and the required use of masks when indoors and when near one another outdoors (ex: when arriving, departing, and moving about). We want to love our neighbors by keeping any germs to ourselves! (As always, if you’re not feeling well, please worship with us online at biblechurch.live at 11 am!)
- As of Sunday, January 3, Kids Ministry is OPEN at 9 am in a limited capacity for ALL AGES. If you have questions or you’d like to help us reopen Kids Ministry, click here. If you have questions or you’d like to help us reopen Kids Ministry, please contact email@example.com.
Safety Protocol for the Indoor Service / 9:00 am & 11:00 am
Here are a few things you need to know for these INDOOR gatherings at 9 and 11 am:
- Social distancing. Our facilities team, led by Matthew Wright, has been working tirelessly to ensure social distance protocols in our sanctuary. Over half of the chairs have been removed, aisle width increased, and we now can seat about 200-250 worshippers at one time, subject to the household sizes that attend.
- Service capacity. Due to distancing, we can safely accommodate only 20% of a typical Sunday, 200-250 people. We will gradually, safely, and prudently grow our capacity, and we appreciate your grace as we assess the feasibility and wisdom of these first steps.
- Registration. Because of this significantly limited capacity, and to facilitate communication with attendees, we request that you register in advance for the upcoming week’s service (via button above). For those who may not be able to attend a given week due to capacity restrictions, we will prioritize you/your household for the following week’s service.
- Livestream. To continue providing other options, our service will be live-streamed at biblechurch.live starting at 11 am. Additionally, the recording will be available after that time on our CHBC media page.
- Sanitation. An extensive number of sanitation and procedural protocols have been put in place to ensure a “touch-free” experience. These measures meet all civic guidelines for this type of gathering from arrival through departure. Some of these include hand sanitizer stations throughout, directing the flow of traffic through designated entrances and exits, and requiring the use of masks for all worshippers for the duration of our time together. You can see the full list of steps taken here.
- High-risk worshippers. We strongly encourage vulnerable or higher risk attendees to continue worshipping with us through our online and livestream platforms, rather than attending in-person at this time. While we are confident that we are taking every precaution, no efforts are perfect. We encourage our entire church family to follow current health guidelines and limit potential exposure to this virus, especially for this population in particular.
- Kids Ministry OPEN in limited capacity. As of Sunday, December 6, Kids Ministry is OPEN at 9 am in a limited capacity. For this phase of reopening, we'll be limiting it to K-5th grade, 4 year olds, and toddlers (1-2 years old). If you have questions or you’d like to help us reopen Kids Ministry, click here. If you have questions or you’d like to help us reopen Kids Ministry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Protocol for the Outdoor Service / 3:30 pm
In Parking Lot • BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR(S) & tent(s) • WEATHER PERMITTING
Here are a few things you need to know for the OUTDOOR services at 3:30 pm:
- Arrive early so that we can enjoy fellowship with each other, and get properly situated with social distancing before the event begins.
- We recommend that masks be worn from your car to your seated area, and then from there back to your car, since social distancing of six feet will be hard to maintain as you arrive and leave. Once you are settled, masks are optional.
- Bring your own blankets, chairs, or portable tents for seating. When you claim your spot in the parking lot, please make sure there is at least six feet between you and your neighbor.
- Keep your eye on the weather. If it is raining Sunday afternoon, we will cancel the event (we'll let you know via email and on this page)
- Please register to let us know you’re coming (via links above). That will enable us to ensure enough space for social distancing.
- "Park & Listen" area will be marked off in parking lot for those who want to participate in-person, but from the safety of the vehicle.