Sunday Morning Services
Indoors at 9 & 11 am • Online at 11 am
Current Safety Protocols for Sunday Morning Worship
- 9 AM IN-PERSON SERVICE: Masks are OPTIONAL with a designated seating area where masks are required.
- 11 AM IN-PERSON SERVICE: Masks are OPTIONAL. Social distancing and seating selection will be determined by each individual.
- 11 AM LIVESTREAM: We continue to maintain our at-home access to join the church in worship with our livestream experience as well.
Latest Reconnect Team Update (March 17, 2022)
As we shared on March 10th, we’ve continued to monitor the local status and policies regarding COVID-19 and masking recommendations. It has given us great joy (as we hope you have experienced, too!) to see the Durham/Orange County numbers continue their precipitous fall, now classifying our area in the lowest community risk category according to county data compiled by the CDC. Praise be to God from whom all blessings flow!
We will be moving forward this coming week (Sunday, March 20th) with updating our masking guidelines for Sunday services in light of these continued changes.
- 9 am Service - Masks will be optional AND we will have a designated seating area where masks will be required. This will be the first front section upon entering the doors to the sanctuary. We fully recognize that there are those in our church and community that still struggle with being high risk, and in an effort to continue our incremental changes, this is a way we can love and honor the unique needs of one another. We encourage you to arrive early if you want to ensure a seat in the “Masks Required” section. Please see the attached map for reference. If you prefer not to wear a mask, you are welcome to find a seat in any of the other available sections.
- 11 am Service - Masks will continue to be optional.
- 9 am Kids Ministry - This will remain "masks required" for the time being as we mirror local school district policies.
- 11 am Kids Ministry - This is "masks optional" for participating children and volunteers.
Again, we praise the Lord for the continued diminishing of COVID's presence and prevalence in our area and encourage each one of us to welcome one another in joy and gladness as we resume more normal rhythms of gathering together for fellowship and sharpening in Christ.
Grace and Peace,
The Reconnect Task Force:
- Erin Bethany, Women’s Minister
- Liz Graham, Team Lead/Project Manager
- Greg Omland, Church Administrator
- Mark Hampton, College Minister