What is Women's Ministry?
OUR VISION IS THAT woMEN WILL BE TRANSFORMED MORE INTO THE LIKENESS OF CHRIST by his word and spirit at work through relational community.
Our heart is for the women of the Bible Church to deepen our love for God and each other as we grow stronger and are transformed through the application of His Word in our hearts, lives, and communities. We know that the Bible bears the roots of wisdom and life- the very Word of God given to us, so we want to be a group of women committed to studying the Scriptures together and allowing them to teach, correct, train, and equip us as Godly women. We also know we are called to love, mentor, and bear with one another in Gospel-centered community, so we want to provide opportunities to connect deeply and richly with other women of our church body, so that we are walking alongside and spurring one another on in our day-to-day rhythms and roles.
2022-23 Women's Bible Study
FALL SESSION BEgins on Tuesdays, September 20 (morning & evenings)
Join us as we dive into a year-long study through the books 1 & 2nd Peter and Jude on Tuesdays each week. We begin meeting on September 20, 2022 and continue (with breaks) through the end of April. Large group teaching and small group discussion, as well as assigned reading and questions to follow along with during the week, help to engage and reveal God's truth through His word. Come drink deeply with us and be refreshed!
We collect a one-time participant fee of $50 if you are joining us for the Fall and Spring semesters for the study to defray materials and childcare costs. (See information on scholarships below!)
We are offering small groups in three different sessions each Tuesday:
- Tuesday mornings, in-person: 9:30-11:30 am (with limited childcare)
- Tuesday evenings, in-person: 7:00 - 8:45 pm
- Tuesday evenings, virtually: 7:30 - 8:45 pm (over Zoom)
- Registration fee: $50 for the Fall and Spring (scholarships available)
Please register to help our coordinators have time to set up groups. Registration will remain open through the start of the study.
- Childcare: We are excited to offer fun and care in a safe environment for your child(ren) as you study with us each week. Once you signup to attend, you will receive a confirmation email allowing you to register your children ages 0-5 years. We also charge a small fee per child to help defray the cost of our faithful childcare staff. More information will be included on that registration.
- Scholarships: We anticipate having limited funds to offer financial scholarships for this study. If you would like to request a scholarship, please indicate that on your registration. The last step of registration will allow you to choose to pay a partial amount of the cost. If you would like to contribute to our scholarship fund, you can do so by indicating which type of scholarship you would like to contribute to at the start of registration as an "Add-On" item.
- Payment via Mail: If you would like to pay by cash or check to the church office, please mark "pay later" at the conclusion of your registration, and send your payment with "the well" in the memo line to: Chapel Hill Bible Church, ATTN: Amy Andres, 260 Erwin Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514