What is Women's Ministry?
OUR VISION IS THAT woMEN WILL BE TRANSFORMED MORE INTO THE LIKENESS OF CHRIST by his word and spirit at work through relational community.
Our heart is for the women of the Bible Church to deepen our love for God and each other as we grow stronger and are transformed through the application of His Word in our hearts, lives, and communities. We know that the Bible bears the roots of wisdom and life- the very Word of God given to us, so we want to be a group of women committed to studying the Scriptures together and allowing them to teach, correct, train, and equip us as Godly women. We also know we are called to love, mentor, and bear with one another in Gospel-centered community, so we want to provide opportunities to connect deeply and richly with other women of our church body, so that we are walking alongside and spurring one another on in our day-to-day rhythms and roles.
2021-22 Women's Bible Study
fall SESSION BEgins on Tuesdays, September 14 (morning & evenings)
Beginning Tuesday, September 14, join us as we dive into a study of the book of Exodus and discuss it together on Tuesdays each week. Members study through passages the week prior, exploring the Word themselves. Our Tuesday gatherings involve a time of teaching on the week's passage, as well as small group discussion. Come drink deeply with us and be refreshed!
We are offering small groups in three different sessions each Tuesday:
- Tuesday mornings: 9:30-11:30 am
- Tuesday evenings: 7:00 - 8:30 pm
- Registration fee: $50 (scholarships available)
You will be able to indicate your meeting preference in the registration process. The options are
- Always Virtual Small Group
- In-Person Small Group - The in-person small groups will be able to meet in-person only when current civic and CHBC gathering policies allow. (This is likely to change throughout the year.)
Please register by September 1st to help our coordinators have time to set up groups. Registration will remain open through the start of the study (Sept. 14).
- Childcare: We are excited to offer fun and care in a safe environment for your child(ren) as you study with us each week. Once you signup to attend, you will receive a confirmation email allowing you to register your children ages 0-5 years. We also charge a small fee per child to help defray the cost of our faithful childcare staff. More information will be included on that registration.
- Scholarships: We anticipate having limited funds to offer financial scholarships for this study. If you would like to request a scholarship, please indicate that on your registration. The last step of registration will allow you to choose to pay a partial amount of the cost. If you would like to contribute to our scholarship fund, you can do so by indicating which type of scholarship you would like to contribute to at the start of registration as an "Add-On" item.
- Payment: If you would like to pay by cash or check to the church office, please mark "pay later" at the conclusion of your registration, and send your payment with "the well" in the memo line to: Chapel Hill Bible Church, ATTN: Amy Andres, 260 Erwin Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- Spring Retreat / February 18-20 (Wrightsville Beach)